Saturday, July 31, 2010

Friday fill in's

#187

FFI


And...here we go!

1. I'm going _to make dinner shortly____.

2. __Two types of play my 3 year old love to scare me with:__ adventure and daring.

3. Perhaps today you can make it a point _to say "hi friend" to people you don't know____.

4. __Jesus has___ true adventurer’s spirit.

5. Compassion is __difficult with some people that should be easy.___

6. _Love your neighbor____ no matter how difficult.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _sleep____, tomorrow my plans include _book store shopping____ and Sunday, I want to _go to church then watch the Galaxy play____!

I know this is up late...that has been my week though :)

Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

~Sandy said...

Great answers! I'm really working on and praying about #6. I have neighbors that are really hard to love.
I haven't done the Friday Fill-In in a loooong time. I didn't realize they still have it.