Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...I see the birds flitting around chasing each others tails as they look for more small bugs in the lawn.

I am thinking...How adorable my little Belle looks sitting here on the floor changing her baby doll's diaper and knowing she is going to be such a wonderful mother when she grows up.

I am thankful for...the time I have with my munchkins before they grow and move away into their own lives.

From the kitchen...I just made cookies (no surprise there) and am thinking about making strawberry jam with the girls this weekend. Becca really enjoyed our attempt at the peach jam/sryup so this could be fun!!

I am wearing... nothing pretty, just some blue lounge pants and a tank top.

I am creating...more lesson ideas for next year. I am getting really excited for the new year to start!

I am going...to pay some bills in a few hours. Fun, fun, wanna come along?

I am reading...Fabelhaven, with my children. We are on the second book and they are all enjoying it!

I am hoping...that my prayers for my brother in law will be answered positively. He has such a hard road ahead of him right now.

I am hearing...PBS playing in the background.

Around the house...my husband just installed the cabinet doors in my new utility room!! It looks so nice! My husband is so talented!!!!

One of my favorite things...I love to take walks in the woods with the family. I wish they were closer so we could go more often.

A few plans for the rest of the week: The munchkins are having friends over for play days. We are going to take the kiddos to a Galaxy game. Picking up my Treasure food box this weekend, cant wait to see what we have in there this time. I love Treasure Box!!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
This picture was from 7/29/2008.
We had just had a 5.8 earthquake.
It was not that bad. It was Belle's first "big one".

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

~Sandy said...

Bless their hearts. We had a very small one here several years ago and I honestly thought it was a jet going over, but then I realized it was an earthquake. I couldn't imagine living where it is common. I guess you kinda get use to it though. ((hugs))