We took the Munchkins to the drive in theis weekend.
I am all about have a picnic while you are there.
So we had Albertson's fried chicken family meal deal.
It comes with 8 pieces of chicken, one side, 4 rolls and home fries.
We of coarse have to buy 2 family packs but there only $10 so it is still cheaper than us going for fast food and the munchkins feel that we have done something special.
So here we are early, eating our dinner hoping that the movie Despicable Me will be cute and fun for the family
It was cute.
The kiddos loved it.
So that was time well spent.
Our drive in always has a double feature.
The other movie was
Karate Kid.
Ummm? I think the movie had beautiful shots of China but the munchkins started watching Eclipse on the screen across from us even though they could not hear one word of that movie.
We took that as a sign they were bored and left.
It was a nice evening, cold, but nice for us to share together.
Good family night!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:
What a fun time for your family!! And thanks for stopping by our blog- you have a sweet family too! I look forward to getting to know you better~
Jessica
I love Drive In's. There's not many around where I live. I've heard mixed reviews about Karate Kid. I haven't seen it yet, but can't imaging toping the original.
Post a Comment