Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday fill in's

#186

FFI


And...here we go!

1. I feel _like the coffee I made this morning is just not gonna cut it this morning, think a trip to Starbuck's might be in my future. I am not tired, I am not tired, I am not tired. Yeah right____.

2. _I wish time would slow down so I had time to play with each of my kiddos for hours and then while they were sleeping I could use that time for my chores ____ to catch up.

3. Do _what society does not think is normal or "politically correct", because most of the time, that is the way of the Lord____.

4. _I love that our family is ____ completely unique.

5. It's hard to know how much _God loves us, but how amazing is that?? Infinite love!____

6. __Tie___ follows suit.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _surprising my husband with shrimp scampi for dinner____, tomorrow my plans include _meal planning for the week and grocery shopping (hopefully staying on the list this week!!)____ and Sunday, I want to _go to church and maybe watch a movie with the munchkins, with popcorn and the whole she-bang____!


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

jlshall said...

Love the sound of that shrimp scampi! Yum!!

Happy Friday! from Joy @ Joysweb

Anonymous said...

Oh! A girl after my own heart! I love Shrimp Scampi...one of my favorite meals :)Hope your enjoying the weekend!