My husband and I took the kiddos and two of their friends to a Galaxy game on Sunday.
We had incredible seats, third row almost dead center!
Okay it was my first professional soccer game to go to and I loved every minute of it! I have seen them on television but never actually got tickets to one. It rocked! Belle and Becca loved when we made a goal all the confetti that would get shot out all over the crowd. They would try and catch them as the little blue, white and yellow pieces fell from the sky. So sweet!
The game could have been better, a ton of fake "I"m hurt" moments from the other team and we missed shots aLOT, but I still had so much fun just being there. Normally I am the big football fan. That was my favorite sport till my munchkins started playing AYSO (that stands for All Your Saturdays Occupied) then I really started to enjoy soccer. Now that I have been to the game...um I think I will be getting some Galaxy wear. You will hear "GOOOOOAAAAALLLL" coming from our house more during soccer season!
We did get to see Landon Donovan up sooooooooo close to. Yay!! No Beckham, but that is okay we saw Franklin and Donovan and they are my favorites anyway.
Such a cool day!!
Hope your day is blessed~

No comments:
Post a Comment