#185

And...here we go!
1. This is what life does. It lets you _eat the yummy cookie but you forget about having to deal later with all the crumbs, like those annoying ones that get stuck in your bra and are impossible to get out gracefully____.
2. _ I try to tell myself to not cry over "spilt milk" but to____ appreciate the moment?
3. Upon reflection _I now know to pray not for what I want but what I need____.
4. _I have been awake, well functioning on some level____ for quite a long time.
5. Later, you wake up _and wonder why the coffee maker has not made your coffee yet!! Oh yeah, you have to turn it on first.____
6. _I would love to package up and send nasty people way far out,____ to the far and boundless sea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _seeing the Love family____, tomorrow my plans include _taking the munchkins somewhere, not quite sure yet, have to see about the weather____ and Sunday, I want to _go to church and start my lesson plans for next year____!
1 comment:
Hi Aimie,
Thank you for stopping by my place :) I especially love 3 and 6. Have a great weekend :)
Post a Comment