This is my new blog.
My sweet eldest daughter started this one for me yesterday so that I can keep doing what I love.
If you enjoy family blogs then this one will be for you :)
So I am starting where I left off on my old blog:
My Favorite Munchkins
and here is our latest cute moment!
I took the munchkins to see Toy Story 3 the other day.
They really liked it!!
She I think got this idea from watching Buzz become Mrs Nesbit and have tea!
If you enjoy family blogs then this one will be for you :)
So I am starting where I left off on my old blog:
My Favorite Munchkins
and here is our latest cute moment!
I took the munchkins to see Toy Story 3 the other day.
They really liked it!!
She I think got this idea from watching Buzz become Mrs Nesbit and have tea!
I am so glad I saved all of Michael Jr's old Woody and Buzz action figures!
Those suckers are like $36 a piece now!!
Anyway this is just one of those really cute moments that I cant wait to share with her children when she is older.
Those suckers are like $36 a piece now!!
Anyway this is just one of those really cute moments that I cant wait to share with her children when she is older.
1 comment:
I just now realized you moved. I have you added now to my feeds list, so I can keep up with you. Great blog!!! Love the header!!!!
Post a Comment