Here are the flowers that I got for my anniversary on Monday.
Are they not beautiful?
The Gerber Daisy is my favorite flower.
That means I really love this arrangement!!!
I also love this arrangement because my husband got it in a recycled glass vase!!
I am big on recycling!
Oh he is sooooooo wonderful!!!
Are they not beautiful?
The Gerber Daisy is my favorite flower.
That means I really love this arrangement!!!
I also love this arrangement because my husband got it in a recycled glass vase!!
I am big on recycling!
Oh he is sooooooo wonderful!!!
4 comments:
I love Gerber Daisies :) Beautiful Flowers! Happy Anniversary :)
They are beautiful!!! Happy Anniversary!
Jessica
Congratulations!!!! ((hugs)) BTW...I moved my blog today and I have it set as private,but I plan to fix that very soon. My new blog is http://mom7howells.blogspot.com If you want to update.
((hugs)) Sandy
your flower photos are a joy to behold. Each and every one of them, gerberas are so stunning and fresh. Happy Anniversary!
Iflorist.co.uk
Post a Comment