Friday, August 6, 2010

Finished her dress

Here is my little cutie in one of the dresses I have made for her this summer.
The hem really is even she is just posing and it looks off.
Now off to start the next one!!

Have a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Aimie! Your kids are sure cute. Thanks for following my blog this week! I appreciate your visit and hope you signed up for my giveaways - $50 in Usborne Books drawing (this is a monthly drawing) and 500 Business or Mommy Cards (ends this Sunday). I've followed you back. Tina "The Book Lady" http://givingnsharing.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I followed you on GFC. I don't know if you are part of the following blogging groups, but it would help you get followers and get your blog up in the ratings so people start finding you.

http://www.mombloggersclub.com/
http://twittermoms.com/
http://blogflow.spruz.com/
http://support.networkedblogs.com

Our Family for His Glory said...

Oh, that is just so very cute!!
Jessica