Outside my window...my nephew is working on his "new" boat. Whoo that engine is loud!
The time is...7:54 PM
Today I feel...content and happy to be spending a lazy day with my family.
I am thinking...about how I can really inspire my children to want to learn about something they enjoy and will further their growth in this subject.
At the moment,I am thankful...for my husband. God was so wonderful to bless me with such a wonderful man to share my life with.
I am going...run to the store to pick up some items for a new cake recipe that looks divine!!!
I am wearing...jeans and a t-shirt but no shoes
I wish...I knew a gift to get my husband for his birthday. He is so hard to shop for!!
I wish...I knew a gift to get my husband for his birthday. He is so hard to shop for!!
I am working on....My plans for the next school year. I am just so excited!!
I am hoping...that I can afford all the books I have ordered for them:) Went a little over board.
I am reading..."Remembering the forgotten God" by Francis Chan. He really puts it out there in plain English how incredibly lucky we are to have such a powerful and merciful God who sent us the Holy Spirit to help us on our journey through life. We just have to stop, listen and obey.
I am hearing....like I said, my nephew revving his boat's engine. Ohh so loud!!
Around the house...things are calm and pleasant.
I am reading..."Remembering the forgotten God" by Francis Chan. He really puts it out there in plain English how incredibly lucky we are to have such a powerful and merciful God who sent us the Holy Spirit to help us on our journey through life. We just have to stop, listen and obey.
I am hearing....like I said, my nephew revving his boat's engine. Ohh so loud!!
Around the house...things are calm and pleasant.


2 comments:
Just stopping by to say hi! I'm going to look up that book. It sounds like one I would enjoy. ((hugs)) Have a great weekend!
My husband is hard to shop for too. He typically just goes out and buys what he needs. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment