Aimee and I were out wasting time the other day waiting for Michael Jr's Blood and Guts class to end, when we entered one of my favorite Christian stores. There she found this game called Mad Gab Bible.
It is a very cute little game if you have never heard of it.
They give you a bunch of nonsense words that put together will sound like a phrase. Your job is to decipher the words.

Here is an example:
MIGHTY CHIN KISS KNOT MA HONE
Did you say it out loud or just read it?
It is harder if you read it as you sound it out.
Sounds like gibberish huh?
Did you guess it??
?
?
?
?
answer:
My teaching is not my own.
See, I told you it is a cute little game.
Here is the website if you want to give it a try:
http://www.playmadgabonline.com/puzzles/view/709
So our family, for the past few dinners, has sat around the table and taken a few cards out to play. Normally we don't play games at dinner but we have been so busy that since I am such a stickler for dinner at the table, this has been a nice, silly release for us. I figure it is still bonding time, just giggly, fun bonding time.
We had fun, maybe your family will too!
Have a blessed day~

It is a very cute little game if you have never heard of it.
They give you a bunch of nonsense words that put together will sound like a phrase. Your job is to decipher the words.
Here is an example:
MIGHTY CHIN KISS KNOT MA HONE
Did you say it out loud or just read it?
It is harder if you read it as you sound it out.
Sounds like gibberish huh?
Did you guess it??
?
?
?
?
answer:
My teaching is not my own.
See, I told you it is a cute little game.
Here is the website if you want to give it a try:
http://www.playmadgabonline.com/puzzles/view/709
So our family, for the past few dinners, has sat around the table and taken a few cards out to play. Normally we don't play games at dinner but we have been so busy that since I am such a stickler for dinner at the table, this has been a nice, silly release for us. I figure it is still bonding time, just giggly, fun bonding time.
We had fun, maybe your family will too!
Have a blessed day~

No comments:
Post a Comment