Thursday, September 23, 2010

Aimee's photo shoot

Our neighbor had some puppies that he was trying to get rid of.
Aimee asked if she could take pictures of them
(we are not taking any of them by the way)
for a photo shoot.
He said yes of coarse.
She posted her pictures and they were all spoken for in less than 10 minutes.
There were 6 of them.
Here are a few more of the shots she took.

She really does not think she is talented either.
Incredible!

I hope she realizes her talent and chooses this as her profession.
I think she is amazing.

Have a blessed day~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pups! Do you know what kind they are?

Aimie said...

They are so mixed!! The mother is a Chihuahua mix that got loose from her backyard. I cant wait to see what they end up looking like!! :)