I am 40!!!
Yes I am!!
If you are wondering where I have been I will tell you!
I have been spoiled by so many the past few weeks.
I have such wonderful friends and family.
They have been pampering me with little gifts from their hearts.
I love it!!
One friend made be beautiful by coloring and cutting my hair.
It looks amazing!!
Another friend took me out for some girl time with mani and pedi's!
They still look beautiful!!
My children made me breakfast of pancakes and eggs all by themselves in the morning.
They were the best ones I have ever tasted!!
Aimee then cleaned the whole thing up!!
Becca and Belle made me cards and a necklace of macaroni with matching bracelet.
Then my loving husband got together with some of my best friends and they planned a small surprise party for me. We did dinner (all adults, gasp!) and a comedy show.
My girls, Aimee and Sam, watched the 3 younger ones for the evening with no problems.
Then we came home and a few friend came with us for cake.
It was perfect!
Here is the hair cut.
I am supposed to have more poof in the back but I am not that talented yet.
It looks awesome when she styles it!!
Here are me and my best girlfriends.
Brrrrrr! It was so cold!!
Hubbys were trying to figure out my camera to take the picture.
Aren't my friends beautiful!!!
Here is my big-ole slice of birthday cake!
Yummy!
Remember birthday cake had no calories so I ate the entire piece.
:)
It was a great day!
I love being 40!!!
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday!! I am glad you have such awesome friends to spoil you!! Hugs!!
Post a Comment