Thursday, March 3, 2011

Aimie's Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY (03/03/11)...
Outside My Window... It is cold and foggy.
I am thinking... about this would be my grandmother's birthday. Thinking about making a cake in remembrance.
I am thankful for... the friends I have that make my life full.
From the kitchen... I am going to make potato cheese soup today and I have to start making my list for the store tomorrow.
I am wearing... a sweatshirt and workout pants.
I am creating... baby gifts for friends having babies. What blessings!!
I am praying...for friends with marital issues. I hope Jesus will heal their hearts and marriages. One friends marriage may make it, the other...so I am praying hard.
I am going...to have my taxes prepared in a few days. I thought I was prepared only to find I don't have the 1098s. I did after 3 days find someone at BofA who could send me via snail mail the filled out form. Yay!!
I am hoping...To make another Cake day with my niece. I really want to learn how to decorate cakes nicely.
I am hearing... Michael Jr picking on Aimee and Belle. GRRRRRR!!!
Around the house...It is chilly. My bread just finished and smells delicious!! I have some plants to get in the ground before it rains too. We got a blueberry plant to try this year.  Maybe with some luck it will actually grow!!
One of my favorite things...is making cookies with the girls. My thighs do not agree though.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


 Even the mom who loves organics gives in to her little munchkins soda cravings every once in a while.

No comments: