click the link above to learn more
Just watched this movie with the munchkins.
Have been wanting to for quite a while.
It is a movie about the 10 commandments.
Yeah, I know, BORING.
Yet it wasn't. It showed how we are all interconnected and how when we break the laws God gave us how it impacts our immediate world and then connects us to others and their mistakes, regrets, or accomplishments. It reaffirmed what I tell my kids that every single thing we do or say has a reaction so we must choose carefully. It was kinda much for the youngest two but is making for some good conversations with the elder two. I love to listen to how they take these kinds of movies, watch them learn from the input my husband and I give then take their thoughts a little further.
I think the kids and I are about to have a paper on these thoughts...
How many commandments have I broken?
Have I asked for forgiveness from the Lord for them?
Have I learned from my mistakes?
Most important, can I help others with my knowledge making this mistake so that they might not make the same mistake I did?
So many heart wrenching questions...
This will be a deep lesson.
You should watch the movie.
See what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment