Friday, March 25, 2011

Aimie's Simple Woman's Daybook

~FOR TODAY~

Outside My Window...
my son is leaving to see "Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2" with one of his best friends.
He is so happy right now.

I am thinking...
I really need to eat more fish. I have grossed my self out reading about the treatment of animals before they are butchered. I am sure fish are just as bad but I have not reached that chapter yet.

I am thankful for...
all of the changes my son has been going through. He is mellowing out a lot right now. He still needs more self confidence but it will come.

From the learning rooms...
SAT testing...it is not that far away.

From the kitchen...
just taught Becca how to make tuna casserole. She thought it was gross to make but it tastes great!!

I am wearing...
jeans, an old sweatshirt and some really warm socks.

I am creating...
another baby blanket. It is a great way to teach the girls to sew.

I am going...
to be practicing walking skills for the walk a thon next week.

I am reading...
90 minutes in heaven.
Kinda depressing in parts but that is what makes the story so honest.

On my mind...
how to make my family "love" salad. I serve it often and plan on serving it even more often so I need to find healthy little new things to add into the mix to keep them loving it!!
Dill pickles has been the favorite lately.

Around the house...
been digging Becca being out of school for spring break. I can't believe how much gas I saved just from that alone!!

One of my favorite things...
having friends over spur of the moment and just hanging out together.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
 
Ummmm.......Nothing!!
Love it!!

No comments: