We have not painted our living room in 9 years.
Terrible isn't it?
Well after I found the beautiful Armoire for our electrical boxes of technical stuff I just couldn't have it sitting in a dingy room not showing off its beauty sooooo......
Here it is,
all painted fresh and clean, with new lighting in the ceiling even!!
We picked a color called Worn Soul from Frazee.
It isn't quite as bright as it looks in the pictures. It is kind of more muted. Still really pretty though!
We had artwork on the walls that just don't match now so I will be out hunting for some new stuff soon! Oh and we took out one couch to make the room bigger.
Now our house feels "new" all over!!
I can't wait to put the Christmas tree in the big window.
Have a blessed day friend~

1 comment:
I love the color! and I also love the pumpkins in front of your fireplace :)
Post a Comment