FOR TODAY
Outside my window... the sun is shining and warming the earth and my soul.
I am thinking... that my beaded socks are not selling as well this year for Christmas, probably due to the economy more mommies are doing the same thing and won't be needing mine. That is okay because now Christmas gifts are done for the small girls I know!! :)
I am thankful for... the soldiers who make it possible for me to live without being afraid that I could be killed just for loving Jesus and being a Christian.
From the kitchen... the pumpkin pie from scratch is so much better than from the can and I am so glad we made ours this way!!!
I am wearing... jeans and a BIG cable knit sweater!!
I am creating... a new dress for Belle and a blouse for me.
I am going... to take my son to see some tanks on display at the Army recruiting station.
I am reading... the Bible as always.
I am hoping... to find some Christmas gifts for my children that we can afford.
I am hearing... giggles coming from the girls dancing around in the family room.
Around the house... it is about time to get out the Christmas tree and decorations!!
One of my favorite things... is baking for friends and family at the holidays.
A few plans for the rest of the week: just winging it this week :)
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
I just love happy munchkins!!
Have a blessed day!!


1 comment:
Looks like our week has lots of things in common. I think tomorrow we will do our tree. We have company right now so I really don't want to drag everything out.
Happy Thanksgiving
Post a Comment