Tuesday, November 30, 2010

having fun...

 One of the churches that we go to for classes (like Geometry, because math is not my thing) is right next to the wash. There are walking paths there that I have never followed before. I have seen others hike, bike and ride their horses down there but I never had gone down there. So Aimee, Belle and I had and hour to fill while Michael Jr was in his class so we went exploring. I think we will do this again soon and with Becca  and Michael next time.
 Here is some of what we saw.
These houses run right along the edges of it.

 Here are some of the nature pictures Aimee took while we walked.




 So now Michael Jr's class is over but Aimee is doing so well taking pictures that she just kept going. 




 Silly boy!
 Okay, we are done.
Let's go home now.

Such fun we had exploring.

Have a blessed day friend~

No comments: