Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011

 Started out our day with a "Daddy" waffle breakfast made by the beautiful Becca!
Served with bacon, always a crowd pleaser.
Then everybody got ready to head out to Hollywood.
 Belle and Becca shared some time with Mickey Mouse.
 Michael Jr blew things up with his new friends :)
 Ran to the Chocolate Shop for an energy boost!
 Then since Sam couldn't make it and we know how much she loves MaryKate and Ashley...
 From inside the Hollywood Wax Museum.

 The Army Surplus store was Michael Jr's favorite stop.

 Told the kids they had to see the Mann Chinese Theater.
Can you believe they have not seen the Lucy episode with John Wayne's footprints??
I am so gonna have to google that for them.
It is hilarious!!



 I just love her movies!
We saw Bob Hope too and my kids actually said "who is Bob Hope?"
What is wrong with the youth today???
That is it! Old movie night is coming to the Martinez house!!
I have Road to Bali. I am going to have to see if the library has The Lemondrop Kid, Road to Morroco or I'll Take Sweden.
Maybe I can find them online.
We found John Waynes prints.
His boot prints were actually small!
Becca's foot fits in his boot print!
I was shocked.
As big as that man was his feet did not show it!!!
 Michael Jr and Aimee were more impressed with Hugh than anyone else.
Michael Jr almost fits in his tracks :)
 This is where they film Jay Leno.
The gates are so pretty!


 Here is Tinkerbelle's star.
Had to take that picture for Nina Lori!

 Wow!
That was a tuckering trip!
 Once we got home we blind folded Dad and silly strung him!!


 He is such a good sport!!

 Then Becca, Michael  and Belle took Dad out for ice cream while Aimee and I got the waterballoons ready for the war!!


It was great fun!
We retired into the house after that for a silly movie and Big Daddy Dogs for dinner.
Aimee had even made brownies for dessert.

Perfect day!

No comments: