a family needs prayer.
I cannot be to specific.
Their young son, 14 years of age, just hung himself.
Please pray for their hearts.
They have one other child who is a few years older that will be needing your prayers as well.
Too young .
Too young.
My heart is so full of sorrow for them, for the child, for what lies ahead...
Rest in peace young one...
in peace.
1 comment:
Oh my! My heart goes out to them. When you loose a love one this way it is worst I think than other way because it leaves the family wondering if they are the blame or if they could have done something. Losing my brother Robby forever changed me and forever I will wonder how I didn't see all the little things that possibly lead up to his leaving. So very sad and praying for this family.
Post a Comment