I know what you mean. I read that and I became furious. I know so many people who would give everything they have to have a baby and yet many babies are killed every day. I can't even imagine the pain those babies felt. I have NO pity on the ladies that have died having this done... I know that is wrong to be that way,but it angers me that bad. I love my own kids sooooo much and I can't understand how any mom could have her baby killed. Some of those babies were far enough along to live outside the womb. They could have left them at the hospital and walked away. It's disgusting. One day Samantha was looking up about abortions for a project and she went to an abortion site and we could NOT believe what we learned and saw. It bothered me for days and days after that.Sorry to go on and one and on...
I know, me too. It is insane. I went to a conference on all the lies Planned Parenthood gives the girls about abortions and it sickened me. I went home and just held my kids. Children are such a blessing it really hurts my soul that others would hurt any child in any way. I too could go on and on with this subject.
2 comments:
I know what you mean. I read that and I became furious. I know so many people who would give everything they have to have a baby and yet many babies are killed every day. I can't even imagine the pain those babies felt. I have NO pity on the ladies that have died having this done... I know that is wrong to be that way,but it angers me that bad. I love my own kids sooooo much and I can't understand how any mom could have her baby killed. Some of those babies were far enough along to live outside the womb. They could have left them at the hospital and walked away. It's disgusting.
One day Samantha was looking up about abortions for a project and she went to an abortion site and we could NOT believe what we learned and saw. It bothered me for days and days after that.Sorry to go on and one and on...
I know, me too. It is insane. I went to a conference on all the lies Planned Parenthood gives the girls about abortions and it sickened me. I went home and just held my kids. Children are such a blessing it really hurts my soul that others would hurt any child in any way. I too could go on and on with this subject.
Post a Comment