Martinez Munchkins
...my precious gifts from God
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Aimie's Simple Woman's Daybook
Outside my window..
. the sun is beginning to rise, a fire truck is screaming past and I see the commuters are starting to fill up the street.
I am thankful for..
.
God. He has given me so much.
From the learning rooms...
my son is looking to be a chicken owner, so he is reading everything on chickens right now. This is big because he hates reading! We went to the library and checked out 3 books on chicken ownership. We will see how this pans out.
From the kitchen...
I am going to make fried chicken tonight with mashed potatoes and gravy. My son loves this.
I am wearing..
.
work out clothes. Just trying to convince myself this is a good idea working out.
I am creating...
I am making beaded socks again. Thinking about selling them for CHRISTmas money for the munchkins.
I am going...
to take the kids to pick out their pumpkins this week.
I am reading...
Loving God with All Your Mind
I am hoping..
.
that my prayers will be answered.
I am hearing...
traffic.
Words I'm pondering...
"its gonna cost you $$$ to get your van fixed" :(
Around the house...
things are actually pretty clean!! :)
One of my favorite things..
..
is having friends over for a meal and chit chat.
A few plans for the rest of the week...
I just want to get all the basic stuff done so that I can maybe have a nice dinner with
just
my husband for some "us" time. We need that.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
My daughter took this picture in the backyard.
Have a blessed day~
1 comment:
Dawn
said...
Beautiful picture !! I hope you have had a blessed day!
October 13, 2010 at 3:32 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful picture !! I hope you have had a blessed day!
Post a Comment