Tuesday, February 8, 2011
how I spent my afternoon...
Okay I know this is a simple skirt, but I had been making a dress for Belle out of it.
It was so cute.
Then my sewing machine went crazy and the tension went wacko along with it and pretty much ate the dress. I was so sad because this fabric was not that cheap and I had really liked the dress I was making. Positive me figured that I could still do something with the fabric. So here you are. I cut it shorter and took off the top!
Voila!
A cute play skirt.
Since Beezus and Romona is Belle's favorite movie right now we call it her "Romona Skirt".
Pretty much it goes from her body into the washer, the dryer and back on her cute little self.
So a mess up turned out great.
I love when that happens :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment