Friday, December 10, 2010

Aimie's Simple Woman's Daybook

 Here we go....

Outside my window... I see the sun is shining bright in the blue clear sky. There is a slight breeze that is bringing the sent of the cows a few cities away here to my door!

I am thinking... I should put a fire on in the fireplace. That would be perfect!

I am thankful for... the bread in my oven, it smells delicious!!!

From the kitchen... I am about to start some chicken soup. I just want to keep everyone healthy. Now I just have to decide if I should add rice or noodles...

I am wearing... My mighty man's sweatshirt and some old sweatpants. I know, glamor all the way!!

I am going... to the store to get some cookie decorating supplies!! Fun, fun, fun at our house tonight!!

I am hoping... to get the cabin in the mountains for CHRISTmas. Here is hoping our CHRISTmas bonus is in the mail so we can afford this!!

I am hearing... The Santa Clause movie in the background. Belle and I love that movie!!

One of my favorite things... is the holiday specials on television with cocoa and popcorn. It is perfect family time.

Here is a picture  I am sharing......
 
Have a wonderful weekend friend~

No comments: